14" DRY CUTOFF
Additional InformationThe 6190-20 utilizes dry (a.k.a. cold) cut technology which will cut on average three times faster than an abrasive machine and costs 1-1/2 times less to operate. The saw produces little to no sparks when cutting and leaves a virtually burr-free finish. The motor is a 15 amp, 4.8 max H.P. The base is a heavy-duty cast aluminum reinforced with a 1/4 in. steel plate. The vise and back fence is tool free. The horizontal D-handle provides optimum comfort whether the tool is on the ground or sitting on a bench.
* Powerful 4.8 max HP motor, 15 amp motor (1,500 rpm)
* Horizontal D-handle for optimum comfort
* Tool-free fence and vise system
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change.
* Please call or email us for any questions on our 14 inch dry cutoff rentals in Grand Cayman.